Facing issues executing the code provided in the course chapter

Hi, I am going through the “Hugging Face course Chapter.5, creating your own dataset section”. I am facing two issues.

1. Though I have generated my own personal classic access token and using the same in the request call headers parameter as guided in the course, I am still getting the message “Reached GitHub rate limit. Sleeping for one hour …”. Not sure why is it happening as this is disrupting the flow of learning and following the course content.
  2. The function that is provided to fetch the issues has some bug as it does not fetch the required right features like ‘url’, ‘repository_url’, ‘labels_url’, ‘comments_url’,…‘html_url’,…‘pull_request’,… etc., Instead it fetches a list of integers [‘0’, ‘1’, ‘2’, ‘3’, ‘4’, ‘5’, ‘6’, ‘7’, ‘8’, ‘9’, ‘10’, ‘11’, ‘12’, ‘13’, ‘14’, ‘15’, ‘16’].

Appreciate if someone can help with the above issues.

I could troubleshoot the problem partly. If I remove the headers parameter in the .get() method in the fetch issues() function, I am getting the correct features downloaded. But without headers (token authentication parameter) the process is very slow and is getting timed out. Any inputs?