Feature request - maintain list of favorite hf pages reachable from my hom epage

I am pretty new to hf and am still getting used to the site, but I’m looking at a lot of pages and bookmarking ones I want to remember in my browser. But I have to navigate my bookmark tree to find them, which is kind of tedious, and I what I would really like is to add them to a personal hf favorites list that I can get to from my home page with a single click.

The only additional feature I would need is to be able to delete favorites that I no longer want. More of a nice-to-have would be the ability to tag my favorites with my own tags, for example tags for different projects (my own or other people’s ) and filter on the tags. Ability to search on page names would also be nice, at least once the number of favorites went beyond, say, 50, but I don’t think it would be as useful as tagging.

BTW apologies if this feature already exists. It wouldn’t have to be exactly as I suggest. Probably most important is that it fit well with the overall look and feel of the site.

– John

1 Like

Hello John,

Thanks for your feedback! Just want to make sure, the filter by likes on your activity feed doesn’t answer your needs?

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the suggestion. I think a list of my like activities will help me a lot at least for now, as long as my list doesn’t get very long or starts getting truncated after some max number of items (presumably ordered by descending date). I’m a newbie and still getting used to the site, and to be honest I didn’t even know the user activities feature existed. I’m learning that the site keeps its page layouts clean and short by making "over: information that logically part of the page accessible through down arrows f(or more of the same) and three line drop-down menus (for more related but different).

– John