Gradio authentication not working in Spaces

I’m using the login authentication method demo.launch(auth=(X,X)). The log in page is showing up in my spaces but when i enter the right credentials it just resets to the log in page and doesn’t load the app. When I enter the incorrect credentials, it responds with incorrect credentials. Anyone else dealt with this? I’m using OpenAI API and have enable_queue=FALSE enabled.

1 Like

Looks like this issue is still unresolved.

any resolution or work around for this?

this still seems to be an issue sadly

Hi everyone!

We have an open PR to fix this here: Fix auth on spaces by freddyaboulton · Pull Request #3049 · gradio-app/gradio · GitHub

Hopefully we can get this fix out to everyone soon!

1 Like

@freddyaboulton @kenndanielso

I’m using a duplicated copy of the SD Web UI on Docker via HF Spaces.

It looks like the launch is here: oh-no.py · camenduru/webui-docker at main.

Essentially what I want to do is allow the space to be public so that it can be embedded in an iframe / webcomponent while also not running up a huge bill with the public starting my space up and keeping it running 24/7.

Thanks!

Hi Kenndanielso,

It seems that this issue has been resolved.
It can work well in Google Chrome Version 113.0.5672.92 (Official Build) (arm64) on “PC”. (Gradio 3.29.0 + Python 3.8.9 + Huggingface Space).

But we have the same failed auth issue on the Mobile Chrome Web browser (Chrome, Safari). Do you have this issue on your Phone Browser?

I am now experiencing this problem intermittently in Safari and Chrome. It seems to happen in chrome while using private tabs, but it has happened in Safari multiple times.

It does not occur when using firefox, so far. Can we get an update on this to see if the issue has come back?