Hello, dear users from huggingface, i'm a newbie in Python, how i can create a my first ai model, a chatbot? I really want this

Hello, i am newbie in python. I really want create a my first ai model-chatbot. I know a little only variables. Help me how i can create my first ai model.
I tried to create my ai model with Google Gemini API, but that’s failed. Help me please!!!

If you’re a beginner, you should start with imitation, read the source code, try modifying what you don’t like, and eventually try building from scratch.
At any of these stages, it’s even better if you read through O’Reilly’s introductory book.

There are lots of Spaces for chatbots using LLM. The ones that say “Running” in these Spaces can be used as is if you copy them, except for the ones that use their own passwords internally.
Click on the three vertical dots and choose Duplicate Space.
If you choose “Free,” it just won’t work in the worst case, so don’t worry about it and try different things. After that, you can create your first chatbot by modifying a few characters of the code.

1 Like