How can we reach our Super Hero 🤗?

I’m Mariam and I work at Seedbox Ventures GmbH, a German company based in Stuttgart. We manufacture AI solutions for medium and large German companies and are a partner of HLRS and High-Performance Computing Center (HPC).

We use your products and follow your technological innovations. This year we chose to do our Off Site in Paris just in the hope of meeting the Hugging Face team.

But we’re having a problem, we can’t get hold of the team or the person in charge of events, communications or anything else. We’ve sent several messages trying to get in touch with a member of the team, but we’ve had no response, which makes us at Seedbox Ventures very sad :pensive:.

We see this meeting as a highlight of our journey and are planning everything around it, as we believe that meeting your team would not only be incredibly exciting, but also mutually beneficial as we explore the latest advances in artificial intelligence technologies together.

I would be very grateful for your help if you can put us in touch with someone responsible or if you are responsible yourself.

In the hope of getting from this :pensive: to :hugs:,

All the best,
Mariam Tamboura

My professional email : mariam.tamboura@seedbox-ai.com
My personal email : mariam.tamboura21@gmail.com
My Number: +33 7 66 66 39 62