Inference end points - add payment failing

HI,

I am trying use Inference endpoints feature but unable to proceed due to some error in Add payment page - “failed to pre-authorize funds: Your card was declined”.

I have tried with 2 different credit cards, still same issue, please help.

Thanks

1 Like

Are you using prepaid cards?

No, Its a post paid credit card. Could you please help

i am facing the same issue, tried with 4 credit cards from india. is there some issue with RBI guidelines, can someone from hugging face check

Same for me. This is due to RBI credit card restrictions but I use these cards on multiple online services. This is the first case where none of the cards is getting accepted. Feels like they are deliberately collecting all credit cards before routing to stripe to be able to use/exploit later.

I’m having the same problem :open_mouth: I’m from Mexico.

+1 from India

We do not yet support credit cards issued in India as we’re working on adding system compliance with the latest RBI directives - it’s in the roadmap! Until we add support for Indian credit cards, you can:

We hope this helps!

Still not solved. :frowning:

1 Like

+1 from India.
Still facing payment issues.
Getting cards issued from another country isn’t easy for independent devs.

Can Hugging Face raise this with Stripe for RBI compliance?

Link to my issue description

1 Like

Hey, its nearly been 4 weeks, any update soon ?, I’m interested to purchase the pro plan, but ig indian credit cards are still not through stripe and RBI guidelines, could the team please add the update soon.

3 Likes

Hi, I’ve tried using AWS account linking. In the AWS marketplace I can’t see any provision to subscribe to “Inference for PROs”. Can you please look into this? Or am I missing something? Please advise.