Launch timed out, space was not healthy after 30 min

Hi! Having this issue, that my space always ends to runtime error, even with default app.py file (tried it earlier). Whole thing is working like it should be in gradio, but somehow not doing anything in huggingface. Logs end like this. Running on local URL: http://0.0.0.0:7860

To create a public link, set share=True in launch().

Anyway to fix this issue?
Link to space Model25000 - a Hugging Face Space by Ottis

1 Like

I’m also facing the same issue.
Commenting here to follow the thread.

Seems like issue with huggingface free plan, i upgraded cpu and its working as intented now

Same here :frowning: Kept thinking I was doing something wrong.

Same here… it took me the whole day to figure out that it’s not an issue on my side.

Same here. Any idea if this is going to be fixed, or do we have to start paying now? I’ve had issues for the past few days.
Thanks

We had some issues over the weekend of crypto miners taking over a significant amount of CPU hosts. We’re working on mitigating this so spaces should work better now. Sorry about that!

1 Like

It is working now. Thanks a lot!

I am currently also experiencing this error. It has happened a few times over the past couple of days.
I am however not using Gradio at the moment I switched over to using fastapi/uvicorn.

I also tried using Gradio, but due to some general timeout issues tried switching to fastapi/uvicorn. The program always ends up saying that the application has successfully started and then it just stalls for 30 minutes before giving the above-mentioned error.

Is there a reason that it is unable to detect that the build/run successfully completed?

Well, I think I figured it out for anyone experiencing the same error in the future. As far as I can tell the app has to be hosted on port 7860 and it has to have another response than 404 for ‘/’

2 Likes

I tried changing port from 19530 to 7860. It gave the following error

raise MilvusException(Status.CONNECT_FAILED,
pymilvus.exceptions.MilvusException: <MilvusException: (code=2, message=Fail connecting to server on 127.0.0.1:7860. Timeout)>

I have the same issue at reverse_image_search_space - a Hugging Face Space by chandrakalagowda

Runtime error

Launch timed out, space was not healthy after 30 min

This app did run successfully on my mac 13.3 ventura. Though it took an unusually long time(~1.5hrs) in running the app file locally.

@sgugger Please suggest what could be wrong

thanks worked