[Open-to-the-community] One week team-effort to reach v2.0 of HF datasets library

I would like to join please.:hugs:
Thank you

1 Like

Looking to add Datasets that include Various Slangs of Telugu and a few Indians Languages

1 Like

I would like to join, please add me

1 Like

Hi,

this is a great initiative. I am extremely busy the next few days and already pretty late to the party. I can help with Serbian and Slovenian languages. I hope youā€™ll organize something like this again, so I can be more involved.

1 Like

How do I join the slack group. I am interested in working on a low resource langauage from central Nigeria called Berom.

1 Like

I would love to join!

1 Like

Iā€™m interested and would love to contribute.

1 Like

Added you all :hugs: You should have received an invitation by email (check your spam folder!)

Iā€™m interested and would love to contribute. My email id is aswinsson@gmail.com

1 Like

I would like to participate

1 Like

Hi @thomwolf, I would like to contribute some Indonesian nlp datasets. Thanks.

1 Like

Invited you three!

1 Like

Count me in @thomwolf . Letā€™s all make v2.0 of HuggingFace dataset library :man_technologist:

1 Like

I am also in. Although I am donā€™t have datasets to contribute, I am well versed with python. @thomwolf Would be great if I could contribute somehow.

1 Like

Awesome! Iā€™d love to contribute to the Arabic datasets (or any language as needed)!

1 Like

Ok, send invites to our slack to all of you (check your spam folder if you donā€™t find it)
Welcome :hugs:

Very great idea! Please count me in. I have several Arabic Web and social media datasets to shareā€¦

1 Like

We would like to participate with @basakbuluz and contribute with Turkish datasets.

1 Like

I would like to contribute to it, please count me in @thomwolf ,

1 Like

What a great initiative! @yavuzkomecoglu and me would love to be part of this contribution with Turkish dataset :crossed_fingers:

1 Like