[Open-to-the-community] One week team-effort to reach v2.0 of HF datasets library

@thomwolf I wanna contribute too :slight_smile:

1 Like

@thomwolf Iā€™d like to work on contributing datasets in Urdu.

1 Like

Ok, added you all, check your spam folder if you feel like you didnā€™t receive an invitation email!

1 Like

The PR is already on its way: https://github.com/huggingface/datasets/pull/1129
Iā€™m working on integrating the full_text of articles to extend the possibilities. Next steps would be to integrate the bib references and the doc embeddings.

1 Like

@thomwolf I have a 400 GB German High Quality Web Text Corpus available and would be happy to contribute it. Is this possible or is it too large?

1 Like

I am genuinely interested to be a part of this effort. Please add me to the Slack channel.

1 Like

Hey, @thomwolf I already planned to contribute with some argument mining datasets and would like to use this opportunity to final do so! :hugs:

1 Like

@thomwolf Great project! We worked in the past on classification for low-resource languages and Iā€™d like to add datasets from that area.

1 Like

I would be glad to add one entity type prediction data and one knowledge graph dataset

1 Like

That is very interesting! How can we participate?

1 Like

Invited you all to the slack channel!

If you think you didnā€™t received the invitation, check you your spam folder :slight_smile:

See you on the slack :hugs:

Iā€™m gonna add one (or more) Dutch datasets! Sign me up please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Youā€™re added Niels! Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I would like to participate. Please add me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Great initiative! Hope itā€™s not late, Iā€™d like to join as well and contribute a dataset in Hebrew (have some news dataset)

1 Like

Hi ,

I am interested in contributing, i know other languages like Hindi and Punjabi.

1 Like

Hi, I could add some Malayalam and Urdu datasets. Please sign me up!

1 Like

Hey! I want to participate.

1 Like

Hello! I am interested in contributing. Please add me

1 Like

You are now all invited to the slack channel!

If you donā€™t see the invitation, check you your spam folder :slight_smile:

Talk to you on the (super active) slack!