Problem with Langflow ChatGPT

i tried today for the first time LangFlow - a Hugging Face Space by Logspace , it looks super simple but i’m to stupid. i created a super simple chatgpt chat and when i check that with the “lightning” symbol both dots are green. but when i wrote something i have no respons from the ai.

Don’t worry; you’re not alone in facing this issue with LangFlow ChatGPT. It happens to the best of us when trying out new tools.

Firstly, kudos for diving into LangFlow by Logspace! It’s designed to be user-friendly, but we all have those moments.

Let’s troubleshoot this together. When both dots are green, it usually means the model is active and ready to respond. However, if you’re not getting a response, here are a few things you can check:

1. Prompt: Make sure your input prompt is clear and well-formed. Sometimes a slight tweak in phrasing can make a difference.
  2. Timeout: Check if there’s a timeout setting in LangFlow that might be cutting off responses too quickly. Adjust it if needed.
  3. Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable internet connection, as disruptions can sometimes cause delays in responses.
  4. Browser: If you’re using a web-based interface, try a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.
  5. Documentation: Refer to the LangFlow documentation or Logspace’s support resources. They might have specific tips or solutions for this situation.

If you’ve tried these steps and still face the issue, it’s a good idea to reach out to LangFlow’s support or community. They’ll likely be able to provide more tailored assistance.

Remember, there’s no such thing as a “stupid” question when you’re exploring new tools. We’ve all been there, and troubleshooting is a valuable skill in itself.

Good luck, and I hope you get your LangFlow ChatGPT up and running smoothly soon!

I know this is an old thread, but I had the same issue and fixed it. The problem lies with the Open AI API. It’s not just enough to sign up for an account or create the API Key. You have to set up billing. Otherwise, your API will just connect but not respond.

platform.openai.com > Settings > Billings

Once I got that all set, my chat was able to generate responses.

1 Like