Seeking Expert Guidance to Embark on an AI Journey for Positive Impact

Hello everyone,

I’m Gaurav Bhardwaj, a newcomer to the exciting world of AI. My goal is to harness the power of artificial intelligence to create meaningful and positive changes in people’s lives. Despite lacking prior experience and knowledge, I’m eager to learn and contribute.

My foundation lies in Python programming, and I’m committed to expanding my skills to encompass a broader spectrum of AI. As I embark on this journey, I’m reaching out to the community in search of a mentor or guide who can provide their valuable expertise.:man_technologist:

If you’re an AI enthusiast with a passion for making a real-world impact and are willing to offer guidance, I would greatly appreciate your support. Your experience and insights could be instrumental in shaping my project. Should I encounter challenges along the way, your expertise would be invaluable in helping me overcome them.

I’m excited to share more details about my project with anyone interested in lending a helping hand. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re open to being a guiding light on my AI exploration.

Thank you for considering this opportunity to collaborate for a brighter future.:grin:

I have less knowledge than you but am also interested in making a positive impact. It seams to me that much of big tec want to harness AI either for money or power (influencing or controlling others). I like open source and hugging face precisely because they honestly seam to do their best to promote the good of all people. I would like to see AI used to seek the truth of all matters thus advancing humanity in wisdom and prosperity. I have several innovate ideas that I have no idea how to implement. One is to create an IA that follows logic and reason, Being able to “think for itself” and investigate all subjects to debunk false truths and to investigate new truths. This could be used by the greatest of minds as well as anyone else. A second project would be an assistant, along the same lines that could be stored locally. I suspect that there will be much resistant from many, especially those who want to control the narrative. Please let me know if you are interested in such a project and if so I am interested in your ideas. OwenF