Wrong billing of Huggingface hub subscription in AWS market place

I subscribed to Hugging Face Hub through the AWS Marketplace on June 17, 2024. In my Hugging Face profile, it shows “Linked AWS account ‘an account number’” and mentions that “Paid usage will be billed to your AWS account.” My AWS account has over $5000 in credits, but instead of using those credits, the monthly fee has been charged to my credit card for the past four months, totaling around $2000. I’d like to understand how I can get a refund and have this amount charged to the existing AWS credits instead. Please assist me in resolving this issue. @ michellehbn @radames

1 Like

Hi @ksoman , Thanks for reaching out. I took a deeper look with AWS and according to AWS Credits, it appears AWS credits cannot be used to pay for marketplace services. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at billing@huggingface.co if you have any other billing questions, we’re happy to help!

Thanks @michellehbn for the reply. I have sent my concern to billing@huggingface.co and the request id is 2819. It’s been 6 days and haven’t heard back yet. May I know what is the ETA to get the response from the support center? Also, is there any phone number that I can reach out to discuss this? Your response will be super helpful here. Thank you!

Hi @ksoman, Looks like our support team was able to assist you on this matter, though please let us know if that’s not the case! Cheers