Beginning with all of it

I am using this thread to explain what I am doing and to participate in any discourse that may occur to help in developing this plan. I have started playing with Python and hugging-face through PyCharm. I was able to install transformers and haven’t successfully installed tensorflow yet, but I am getting there. I was having token validation path errors. Anyway, I am trying to end result create an AI that can double as an assistant. Something that can somewhat predict my needs. Eventually it will involve peripheral hardware, however, for now I am interested in being able to run my private AI with a substantial Language model that I can tweak and add filters to as needed. I would like to have interaction via voice or text. I am planning on being able to utilize learned commands to allow specific filters to engage or disengage. This allows me the ability to continue allowing my AI to grow but be able to add my own safeties as I need to. I would also like to be able to integrate fetch commands to access the internet with permission to find specific types of data to add to the model, but not to maintain an internet connection. This is an ambitious project, well I think it is anyway since I literally know nothing. I am learning as I go and there are so many useful tutorials out there. I need to focus on one step at a time and maintain a clear vision. Also I want my AI to develop an understanding of my personality over time. I am interested in all manner of discussion types and being an asset to helping me write my novels. Some of these require very detailed biological understanding. So an uncensored model is a must. Call me a perv LOL. So I am on day 1. It is a pleasure to meet you all and I hope to find some good friends here.

Something I feel I must add to this is that I am concerned of boxing myself in. I want to be able to easily well reasonably easy, be able to add new functionality as I learn more. For example I start with a sophisticated chatbot that can learn and store information for me. I will create logs that my AI can access, like a daily diary of sorts. This I would like to be able to do verbally so as not to inhibit my regular work flow. As I learn and my AI model learns, I want to continue adding features. I understand the intensity of the GPU usage this would entail, but for now I don’t need facial recognition and whatnot. I only need a smart AI that I can keep informed and updated to real time information and help me learn along the way. So if I need to create some Python script for example I would like to be able to ask my AI for examples. Perhaps even recipes? Or maybe I had a long day and need a simulated mistress to comfort me? That last one is because I am a perv. Anyway. Thanks for listening.