Delete organizations / models from the Hub

This is slightly complex because you already published some models which we need to move around on the storage backend. Do you still want us to change the casing of the org’s name? (cc’ing @pierric for visibility)

Ah, I get it. I would still appreciate if you could do it as we will publish many models under this org in the following months. Sorry for not reaching out right away with the (minor, but eye-giggling) issue. Will be smarter with future orgs (clarinsi etc.). Thanks!

To complete what @julien-c was saying @nljubesi, if we rename your org and thus your models, any current user of your models will have to update their git remote URLs to the new ones if they want to still be able to push/pull on them (we don’t have a redirection system for such a case, at least for now). If you’re ok with that I’ll proceed to the migration.

@pierric I finally decided to go for the renaming. Thank you all for your effort, and sorry for the trouble. I will repay by publishing many more models under this org.

@nljubesi I just proceeded to the migration, let me know if you encounter any problem: classla (CLARIN Knowledge Centre for South-Slavic Languages)

@pierric Thank you so much! For now, everything seems grand. I already updated external links to the models. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Hi @julien-c I wanted to create an organization but I made a silly mistake and create another user and now we have there is two of them. one is an organization and one is a user. Is it possible to delete this account which is the user: RohanAiLb I just wanna keep the organization.

@julien-c, can you please rename the organization ISI (Information Sciences Institute) to usc-isi? We named it improperly. We know there is a dataset under it, but it’s not officially published yet, so renaming it as needed is fine.

It would be really useful if there were a way to rename organizations through settings or if there were a dedicate support email to handle account issues like these. Just tagging you in a forum post seems suboptimal.

Hi @saied,

I sent you an email (to the address attached to the account RohanAiLb (Rohan AI Lab)) to confirm your request. Please answer to this email.

Regards

1 Like

Hi @aphedges

I just sent you an email to confirm your request.
Please answer to this email.

Regards.

1 Like

Hi @elishowk
Yes That’s right and I sent a confirmation email
Thanks a lot :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards

1 Like

I appreciate your help with this. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello @julien-c.
I created an organization smth-on-scratch (don’t mind the name), but didn’t know it isn’t possible to delete an organization. Now, I no longer want it to exist, because I created the org just for testing things. Can you please delete it?

@Sly-Little-Fox this was done

1 Like

Hello @julien-c , Sorry for interrupting you, but I didn’t know that there is no way to delete an organization. I created for testing purposes https://huggingface.co/organizations/bstlabs and deleted dataset but couldn’t delete an organization. Could you help me, please?

organization was successfully removed

1 Like

Hi,

Another organization removal request please: kuisailab (KUIS AI Center)

Thanks a lot!

@asafaya removed

1 Like

Dear @julien-c , this is a little bit embarrassing. But could you please delete the organization Fraunhofer (InnoDataLab) ? I am new here and I did not know that as soon as one sets up an organization, the person is also the admin of it. For legal reasons, I am not supposed to do it. So, it would be very helpful if you could delete this organization for me. Thank you very much!

thanks for the note, done.

1 Like