Delete organizations / models from the Hub

Dear @julien-c, I made a similar mistake.
Could you please delete the organization ‘onmydev’ having its username ‘ modeler .’

Sorry for my mistake.

Hey, is it possible to remove my organization myorg87?

Thank you very much!

@IssakaAI done

ooops i just see you edited/deleted your post – sorry about that! let me know if i can help in recreating the org if needed?

No worries. I think we are fine without an organization for now.

Hello, @julien-c could you kindly assist me to delete this organization: tambuahealthai (Tambua Health AI)

I created it for testing purposes but it needs to be deleted.

this has been done

1 Like

Hey @julien-c my company has duplicated HF organizations. Can you go ahead and delete neural (Neural Magic) ?

sure, this has been done

Hi there, would you mind deleting my organization asahi417backup? Just made a dummy organization for testing purpose but realize I couldn’t delete it afterall.

Thank you so much!

@julien-c Forget to mention you.

this was done

Thank you so much!

Hello @julien-c, we would also like to delete our organisation, storybot (StoryBot). Could you help us?

Thank you!

this was done

1 Like

@julien-c What’s the current way of deleting models from a user? (not through the UI)

@yanaiela do you mean you want to do it w/o using the UI? If that’s the question, you can also use our Python client library: Create and manage a repository

1 Like

Great, that works, thanks!!

Hi Guys, wonder if there is a delete organization button ? I could not find. Could I ask your help deleting the two organizations I created under my profile? feliperodri (engin.ai), engin-ai (engin.ai), messed up the configurations

Hello guys, I am a newcomer. Could you delete my four organizations? I cannot delete them. ( Love-01 (Love) and Testing-01 (Testing)) Thank you so much.