Looking for Mental Health Support Datasets for building a Multi-turn Chatbot

Hi everyone,

I’m currently developing a multi-turn chatbot aimed at helping users manage anxiety, depression, and other mental health challenges. I’m seeking datasets related to mental health support conversations to train the chatbot. So far, I have found two datasets: ESConv and AUGESC.

However, these kinds of datasets seem to be quite rare. Could anyone recommend similar mental health conversation datasets or point me to other resources? I’d greatly appreciate any help or suggestions!

Thank you in advance!

I’ve seen some of these in my search for other datasets, but I don’t remember where…
There seem to be a few mental health LLMs out there, so why not try to find a dataset that was used in a training course for them?
A search on GGUF will take you to a lot of LLMs. Then add keywords that look like that to narrow it down.

Someone may have a collection. If you can find a good collection, it’s a quick story.

P.S.

Users found by the above method. There seems to be also datasets. This is one way to find them.

By the way, this is what a collection is, and this is my HF utility collection as an example, which also includes space to assist in searching the dataset. You might be better to try using something like that.

P.S.

This is a last resort, or in a sense a legitimate one, but if you find someone who seems to know a lot, you can open a Discussion with their appropriate repo and ask them. You can shorten the process in one fell swoop.

1 Like

Thank you so much <3

That’s fine. It seems worthwhile.
I hope this will help.
HF’s search function has quite a few omissions, so it might be faster to do this on Google.
https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=mental+site%3Ahuggingface.co

1 Like

I really appreciate your guidance. I’ll try your suggestion, and if I have any further questions, I hope it’s okay to ask for your advice again. Your help means a lot! ^^

1 Like

Hi thanhcao,
I am currently working on a research project focused on Fine-tune Llama 2 Model with LoRa and QLoRa techniques. I am using dataset “Amod/mental health counseling dataset”. However, I noticed that there is no paper or detailed documentation associated with the dataset.

Could you please provide any additional information or resources related to this dataset? If there are any related research papers or documentation that you are aware of, I would greatly appreciate it