Space just stopped working (ConnectionError)

Hello!

Today, my two spaces simply stopped working. They were running fine until today, but now they won’t even rebuild (already tried the factory reset).

I already tried changing the gradio version and sdk_version, but nothing worked. I keep getting this error:

raise ConnectionError(f"Couldn't reach '{path}' on the Hub ({type(e).__name__})") ConnectionError: Couldn't reach 'nicholasKluge/instruct-aira-dataset' on the Hub (ConnectionError)

Is my Space without internet?

My spaces are the same (just for different languages), and they are available here and here. Could someone point me to a way to make them work again?

They work just fine on my machine and Colab (and they were working until today afternoon on Spaces), so I don’t know why my Spaces are failing to work. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Same issue for me, it was working fine earlier but now I got timeout errors when I try to connect to my mongodb database or download a model

2 Likes

I also encountered this problem :pray:

1 Like

This is a global issue, the core error is this one:

Failed to resolve ‘huggingface.co’ ([Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution)"))

Spaces relying on something hosted at huggingface.co will not be able to be built, spaces already built are fine (so don’t restart or pause your spaces until the problem is resolved.)

1 Like

Yes , load_dataset and hub_download all can not used. :cry:

Should be working now, spaces are building correctly.

seems not works:

Yes, it seems intermittent, will small windows of opportunity to build spaces, the rest of the time spaces get a ConectionError that causes a Runtime error that doesn’t let them be built.

2 Likes

I had a similar issue several hours ago, but it is currently working now.

1 Like

Yes, me too. Everything worked again after a restart.

1 Like

The problem is back currently, don’t restart or pause your spaces because they won’t be able to be rebuilt.

4 Likes

Same issue… did someone found a fix ?

2 Likes

Same problem here since about 7 hours ago.
I guess I should just wait for a ‘small windows of opportunity’ to build my space…

2 Likes

I am also facing the same issue, please fix it!!

2 Likes

I also got that issue as of 11/26. Also the Launch timed out, space was not healthy after 30 min error.

4 Likes

I am also facing the same issue now, My hugging face space is not able to connect to MongoDB. Hugging Face admin please help.

2 Likes

Hey, I also faced same issue, right now I just randomly got my space running again!!!
Try to factory rebuilt after approx. 5 to 6 hours…

1 Like

Have you reported it to support?

api-enterprise@huggingface.co

not work…

Have you reported it to support?

api-enterprise@huggingface.co
clement@huggingface.co; julien@huggingface.co