Stuck "Preparing Space"

I recently published the following space: Tortoise TTS - a Hugging Face Space by mdnestor

Starting earlier today, users are unable to load the space, it is stuck “Preparing Space”. I am not seeing anything in the logs, and the app works fine locally, so I assume it is relating to Spaces. No idea where to start with this… any ideas?

I’ve had a similar problem with spaces and my question hasn’t been answered, neither here, nor on the Discord server, nor by email. Other topics are covered by service team members.

Anyone knows the status of the service team at the moment for Spaces?

Hi @mdnestor it seems like your Space build successfully. @huggie99 are you trying to deploy a GPU based hardware? Please let us know if you’re still having issues

@huggie99 here is the context

Good to know. Thanks.

I’m also having this issue where the space is stuck on “preparing space”. I’ve been waiting 10 or 15 minutes or so after the build has been successful.

If this isn’t a reliable tool for rendering demos this could be an issue.

Same issue. Is it going to be resolved just by passing time?
If yes, wouldn’t it be clearer to mention that it might take “approximate” hours for your space to be deployed instead of saying “preparing space”?

hi @kargaranamir, @matthew-stewart-sata could you please share more details about your Space? are you using a custom SDK? Could you share a public Space link? One scenario is with a custom Docker Space you need to set the right app_port on yaml README.md

Thank you for your response. After a while, it resolved itself.

1 Like

my hugging chat is showing preparing spaces .what to do

My hugging chat too

same error help

Hi @Niansuh, many of your Spaces are running VNC servers, which we deem as abusive regarding our infrastructure. As a result, all those Spaces have been disabled, and any new Space you create is also disabled.

If you wish to regain the ability to create Spaces, you must first delete all the infringing Spaces.

@pierric, may I restore my chat spaces?

Thankyou Sir