We build a chatbot of Hugging face

Hi everyone,

We’re excited to announce the launch of osschat(https://osschat.io/), which is free to use for the entire hugging face community! Our chatbot can assist you with various queries, provide information about popular open-source projects on GitHub, and answer any questions you may want to know about Hugging face.

We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve our chatbot. Please feel free to share your thoughts with us on social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, or in the Discord channel.

Best regards

This was one of the worst AI experiences I’ve had yet :frowning: A complete uphill battle no matter the subject or question. terrible terrible terrible !

Sorry for that, but i believe you should take the service down immediately, and retrain another model, so you don’t waste peoples time again. Its hard enough to learn all the new stuff, and no-one need to loose a fight against a ‘trolling’ and incompetent chatbot…

No, i retract that. I’m not sorry. This was really terrible, and chatgpt is absolutely useless for this purpose !! (I hope you didn’t pay for it)

May I know what your ask for?
Maybe we can improve with more materials

1 Like

prendre du temps pour apprendre à se servir d’une IA n’est ce pas déjà un travail?
quand bien même c’est gratuit!