I can’t get Email confirmation link

i’m having this issue as well. i’m not receiving any emails from huggingface

I am also unable to receive a confirmation email.

I just found it in my spam folder. Somehow my spam folder was not visible initially. This is resolved.

Holy fuck guys, can you fix this? I signed up 2 months ago

Hi @Rammwurst, sorry about that. Your email doesn’t appear to be blocked by our email provider, so there is no reason you shouldn’t receive a confirmation email. Can you try clicking on the email confirmation banner again and make sure to double-check your spam folder?

yes i tried that many times, still to this day I cant get the link

@gregjames it seems our email service provider blocked your email address, likely because of a high bouncing rate. I unblocked it, so you should receive an email if you try again. If not, please double-check check the email address you entered is correct.

Hi, apparently I’m also affected by this problem. :confused:

solved it by changing my email to @gmail based one.

I’m having this same issue i can’t recieve the confirmation link trough my email and it’s gmail.

Hi @hazmyai831,

Your gmail address was in our email provider blocklist; I removed it. Usually, this is because previous emails to this address bounced back or because of a complaint.

You can now try again to ask for a confirmation email. Make sure to check your spam folder. If you still don’t receive anything, I encourage you to change your email address.

I’m having the same problem, I don’t receive confirmation link

Is anyone still checking this? I’m also having this problem

Yes, I’m still having this problem. Cant get any confirmation email

same problems :smiling_face_with_tear:

same problems!
have tried many times, maybe some problem with gmail?

it lasts 3 days, still can’t receive!
help!!!

I am still unable to get my confirmation email as well. using gmail.

I am also having trouble getting a confirmation email.

my mistake wrong simility email addr
just double check the email addr!!!