I can’t get Email confirmation link

I have the same problem.

Someone must have done something, because it worked for me 10h after my last message here.

I have not been able to get an email for more than 10 hours and multiple requests to send it again

Hi, I’m also not receiving the confirmation email, and I’ve clicked the resend button like 10 times already. What’s the solution for this issue?

Same problem here with the university email address, can you help fix it @pierric

iam also not getting confirmation mail, although i did got one which i missed. i have tried resending it multiple times but no avail.

can it be quikly resolved i wanted to try llama-2 :frowning:

I havent received email confirmation and hence cannot proceed with anything. Can someone look into it please

Is it possible that my email is in the blocklist? I haven’t been able to get a confirmation email either.

@floodmultimedia @cmbp @Harshula your email was indeed on the blocklist, I removed it.

@rafik123xd @KitchenSOUP @Chebawca @presidentofyes12 your email is not on the blocklist, please double-check the email entered is correct, and also your spam folder.

I am unable to get any confirmation email. Tried multiple times, checked spam folder as well but nothing seems to be working. Can someone look into it?

I am unable to get any confirmation email. Tried multiple times, checked spam folder as well but nothing seems to be working. Can someone look into it?

I’ve got the same problem. Tried many times. Please help

Got same problem. But my website showed 418. Does someone face this too?

I can’t get the email confirmation either, but in my case I know that the problem was on my end. I have a typo/braino in the email address I entered. But I can’t see how to edit the email address on my profile.

Hi, I also can’t get the confirmation email. Could someone help me with that?

I also have problem with email confirmation. I checked multiple times if email is correct and waited several days still cant get confimation email. Please remove my email provider from blocklist.

I am not getting a confirmation email.

I am not getting a confirmation email.