Simple Gradio app is stuck on building and/or having exitCode 1

Hi everyone. I’m having an issue where my Gradio space isn’t working. Please feel free to take a look at it here

I am following the fastai course and I’m practicing deploying a simple app. Yesterday, I was seeing some errors in the build/container log, which were some Python errors I could address.

Today, one of three things is happening: (i) it is just stuck on building with nothing in the build log, (ii) the app “runs” but I get a 504 gateway error with nothing in the build log, or (iii) I get a Runtime error ### Space not ready. Reason: Error, exitCode: 1, message: None

I have tried rebooting my project from the settings tab a couple times already too, as suggested in another HuggingFace forum post.

I’ve tried looking around for some other posts, and error (iii) suggests it might be server related?

If anyone would be able to help, that’d be great!

Thanks!

Hi,
I am facing the same problem, my simple app(my app is using resnet18 model, can that be the problem?) has been stuck since this afternoon with the same error:
"

Runtime error

Space not ready. Reason: Error, exitCode: 1, message: None"

No error logs.

Let me know if you figure something out!

Thanks in advance!

I think it might have just been a server error. Mine works fine now.

Also, just a heads up, this article solved my original Python error about launch(..., share=True, ...)

Mine was stuck in building., until I noticed that there was an error in a commit.

Basically, I edited a file and the commit had not been registered for some reason, that’s why it was taking forever to build. I did the commit again, and it worked.